NOOOO NO NO NONO FUCK FUCK FUCKIG CBS IS TELLING WOMEN NOT TO REPORT SEXUAL HARASSMENT BECAUSE IT WILL “DAMAGE THEIR CAREERS” and “HARASSMENT IS AN UNFORTUNATE PART OF CLIMBING THE LADDER” I AM SO ANGRY THEY ARE LITERALLY TURNING SEXUAL HARASSMENT INTO A NORM THIS IS NOT OKAY
This is an actual article and I’m still having a hard time believing it’s real.
IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY HARRASSED YOU REPORT THAT SHIT
“Harassment is often something the guy doesn’t even notice. A study of from the American Association of University Women found that in more than half the cases, women thought men were harassing them and the men had no idea. ”
THIS IS A PROBLEM, NOT A FACT OF LIFE
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Reblogging to my main blog becase this is very important.
THAT THEY’RE NOT TRYING
BECAUSE HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW IF THEY’RE TRYING OR NOT
JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN’T LIVE UP TO YOUR STANDARDS DOESN’T MEAN THEY’RE NOT TRYING
I’m not super great at gif-ing things, but here you guys go!
Going to School
think of all the people who scrolled away
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
‘what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger’
what if i cut off your left leg
would that make you stronger
small collection of trans education resources for cis allies who are interested
- what does “cisgender” mean?
- what does “transgender” mean?
- what does “genderqueer” mean?
- what does “non-binary” mean?
- in-depth interview with a non-binary genderqueer person about their identity
- what does “intersex” mean?
- but how does the psychology community feel about trans people?
- why is it hard for trans people to access medical care?
- other various terms, and some more